Shipping and Returns
DOMESTIC SHIPMENT: (USA)
- Ground shipping to the continental 48 United States is typically free for purchases over $150.00.
(Exceptions to this rule may be very remote or very heavy items, in which a surcharge may be added. Please inquire first if you believe either applies to your order.)
- Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, or US outlying islands, territories, or bases have an additional charge, averaging USD$15-$50, depending on specific location. Please inquire for a shipping quote first, including your specific address and postal code, if you believe this applies to your order.
- Most equipment is shipped within two business days, excluding weekends, holidays, and weather delays. Custom orders, or equipment that requires setup or programming, may increase outbound shipping time.
- UPS Ground is the standard method of shipping in the United States, therefore, Post Office Boxes (POB) or Military Base locations may not be accepted. Please inquire prior to purchase to ensure we can service your location.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENT: (CANADA + outlying USA provinces and territories)
Most items are considered to be a commercially exported product. You will be responsible for all additional import duties, taxes, and fees applied by Customs or the shipping carrier. Occasional, random audits by customs agencies may delay any shipped package by an additional 10-30 days.
Delivery PHONE number is required for all shipments.
To better estimate the exact cost of shipping outside of North America, please inquire with the destination address and postal code -- we'll provide multiple quotes for shipping options to better serve your needs for cost versus tracking versus duration requirements. A resource we recommend for estimating Canadian import costs is http://www.thefinalcost.com
UPS Standard to Canada is the standard method of shipping to Canada.
We offer all-inclusive shipping (covers all duties, fees, and taxes) to Canada for select items.
NAFTA: Most money handling equipment is not covered by NAFTA due to the manufacturing origin being from outside of North America. Semacon brand is the exception, which does qualify under NAFTA rules.
Shipping Services Available to Canada:
UPS Standard shipping to lower Canadian provinces: ~CDN$27 (Dec 2010 exchange rate) with taxes, duties, and brokerage fees due at delivery. Depending on the value of the item and your local taxes, the cost at time of delivery can be up to 25% of the purchase value. To better estimate the exact cost, please inquire first -- we'll be glad to assist you.
Pre-paid UPS Standard shipping to lower Canadian provinces: ~CDN$77-97 (March 2011 exchange rate) with nothing due at delivery. This option is lower than the typical UPS Standard shipping option mentioned above.
Air/Freight shipping to upper Canadian provinces and remote regions: To better estimate the exact cost, please inquire with the destination address and postal code -- we'll provide multiple quotes for shipping options to better serve your needs for cost versus tracking versus duration requirements.
US Postal Service and/or Canada Post: Due to repeated delays and lost shipments during the past two years, service via USPS or CP were discontinued. If you have special circumstances that prevent using any other service other than USPS-to-CP, please inquire. We'll work with you to find the most cost-effective solution that meets your location needs. USPS Priority International mail is available for northern Canadian territories.
Freight Forwarding: If you use a freight- or package- forwarding service in the United States, we'll likely ground ship the item to your agent for free.
Please familiarize yourself with the estimated import duties and fees involved for this item. Please familiarize yourself with the estimated import duties and fees involved for each item. (A resource we recommend for estimating Canadian import costs is http://www.thefinalcost.com) Canadian residents are liable for any local or provincial taxes, customs brokerage fees, and local delivery fees - paid by you to your Canadian customs agency or local shipping agent at time of delivery. NWT shipments require USPS Priority International (~10 business days).
Estimating Delivery Date:
Products ship from multiple warehouse locations throughout the United States. Please refer to the shipping map located on each product page to estimate approximate* delivery dates for ground shipped items:
*Items ship the following day, and exclude weekends and holidays. Additional delays will occur when shipping to,
or across, areas of natural disaster, poor weather, or other incident that results in poor air or road conditions.
As we do maintain multiple warehouses across the United States, if a different warehouse location is used for a specific product, each product listing may indicate special shipping considerations and delivery maps.
- We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on all items.
- Please contact us to obtain a return authorization (RMA) number prior to return shipping an item.
- Returned items may incur up to a 15% restocking, depending on the circumstances of the return. For service related issues, all returns must have had a technical support phone consultation for the purpose of resolving any common configuration issues or intial setup issues. Failure to accept the phone consultation for technical support will result in a restocking fee.
- International returns: Returned items may incur up to a 15% restocking fee PLUS all duties, taxes, and brokerage fees charged back to us that were applied during the delivery, attempted delivery, and/or return of the shipment.
- Items returned poorly packaged (e.g. less than 1 inch packing material between internal product box and external shipping box), missing parts or accessories, or returned with wear or any damage caused by use or improper shipping may incur up to a 15% restocking fee plus any repair fee.
Deal of the Day Price (USD): $327.00